Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Chit, He Passed Drivers Ed...


So what gives?

The kid has to be
 begged, bribed and almost beaten bloody
to study school...
 yet he passes drivers ed with flying colors. 
No,
 I'm not surprised but damn...


Teen

So here is my thing, as you can witness for yourself,
He's not right in the head. Name me one 15 year old that is?
I am suppose to trust him with my life and the life of others,
with this stinky creature?
 I don't think knows what a toothbrush is?
Yet, he knows what a caution sign is...

The exact same creature,
whose socks was a bomb and dropped
 halfway between Iraq and Afghanistan,
the war would be over!

He will see a railroad crossing sign and know what it is.
He doesn't understand the shape, size and reason behind 
DEODORANT!

He will remember to look at the speedometer,
 but he can't remember to set his alarm!

So how am I suppose to get through this??

Then it hits me...
That's why Sonic has a Happy Hour and half
price cherry limeades at 2pm!

No wonder those bi@tches
 in the parking lot,
 waiting for
their "driving" kids
 are already smiling...


Designated Driver on the way home from school....  



*Before you get your panties in a wad! I would not do this. 
It's just a story.... the drinking part.... The nasty stinky son is true.... 

6 comments:

  1. congrats on his passing the test!! I understand what you are saying...teens are a living walking talking contradiction....moments of brilliance, insight and emotional understanding followed immediately by sheer stupidity.
    good luck!!
    i am your newest follower..pls follow back if you can.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg. This is all so true!! U have to go read my " driving with my 16 year old daughter". You will laugh!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My mother had this problem with my younger brother. One day he took a shower without being told, wore his deodorant and brushed his teeth. My mom called me in a panic and did not know what to do...what could have brought this change? I asked her if he was interested in a girl. She did some poking around and sure enough, there was a girl. Which of course started a whole new set of worries for her. But at least the hygiene was solved. My boys are pre-teens so I am prepared for this. It does NOT help however to endure the stink...I completely understand! Great post!

    ***Stopping by from the hop, have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I dread the day that my two boys will be driving :) Good luck! New follower from bloggy moms, I look forward to your future posts! You can find me at

    http://wvfrugal-wvsaver.blogspot.com/2012/07/raisin-scones.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh man, you must be stressed! I have a while until mine is at that point, but I'm not looking forward to it! I'm stopping by from the GFC Blog Hop and am now a new follower:) Would love for you to stop by Crazy Mama Drama!
    http://crazy-mama-drama.blogspot.com/
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Crazy-Mama-Drama/259491484156846

    ReplyDelete
  6. We've all had that one friend who never even had the ability to pass as much of his subjects in high school, never even showed responsibility for his own mess and keeps things really disorganized and is too carefree but is now able to drive perfectly instead. It makes us wonder how motivation really works in people's minds.

    ReplyDelete

I cherish every comment that I receive! Thank you for stopping by and sharing in some of my insanity! ~HUGS~