Monday, July 16, 2012

Phone Photo fun!




Well, it's a little late for me to be posting but at this time, late is defiantly better than never.
I don't have many photo's on my phone this week, as we went on a
cruise for the past seven days so most of my pictures are on the camera that I will share later 
this week.  




This is my new bling purse that I bought just for the trip.
Had to make sure I had plenty of room for all those goodies.






Of course I needed the matching wallet!




This ship is huge....
Yes, I realize that it is the largest in the Carnival fleet, but
until I saw it in person I didn't think it would be this big!



They advertise this for the kids....
Oh heck no, 
this Mom had a blast on these bad boys! 



Another view of the water world!



So there you have it!
I took these before we left port but
I will be sharing more later....

Have a great week!


3 comments:

  1. Cute purse and wallet!

    And wow! That's on a cruise ship?! That's really awesome!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was! They were two different water slides! So much fun...

      Delete
  2. super cute purse and wallet!!! I am so jealous of your cruise! Which one did y'all go on?

    ReplyDelete

I cherish every comment that I receive! Thank you for stopping by and sharing in some of my insanity! ~HUGS~