Thursday, July 12, 2012

Thursdays Tell it Like it Is



Can't get anymore straight forward of a talker than 
Miranda Lambert



As a Texas girl one thing that we are known for is not beating around
the bush. If we have something to say by god we are gonna let you know.

Some may see this as a flaw but for most of us this is just the facts and well to 
be honest I personally like to know where I stand with people. Fake people just piss me off.
To say it nicely.

Source: self.com via GiGi on Pinterest


I think the more famous she gets, the more I think she is my idol.



Cracks me up!

Source: tumblr.com via Kelsey on Pinterest


If ya think about it,
it's true!

Source: google.com via Jessica on Pinterest


This one sums it up! 

Have a good one!



                                                               

No comments:

Post a Comment

I cherish every comment that I receive! Thank you for stopping by and sharing in some of my insanity! ~HUGS~