Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Sometimes and Always....




Doing a short and sweet Sometimes and Always link up
with the sweet Mackey at Mackey Madness
(Click On Name to go to link up)

Sometimes;
I wish I could stay in bed all day

Always;
Get bored, stiff and soar and have to get up and move around

Sometimes;
I wish I could do all of the blog design cuteness

Always;
I think this design is coming along nicely considering 6 months
ago I had no clue what a JPG was. Now I can import and download.
I have made all of my own button's and blog button for this page.
They are not perfect but I am trying! :) 

Sometimes;
I wish more blogging ladies lived closer to me to do meet ups.

Always;
Keeping a look out for new and interesting blogs. I love the different
and the ordinary! 

Sometimes;
I daydream about what it would be like to be rich enough
to have a maid and cook.

Always;
Wake Up!

Ohhh and a pool boy of course ;)


Have a wonderful week!

What are your Sometimes and Always?


No comments:

Post a Comment

I cherish every comment that I receive! Thank you for stopping by and sharing in some of my insanity! ~HUGS~