Thursday, June 7, 2012

What's Cookin Momma

What's Cookin Momma

Something that I have always had to do is menu plan.
It saves time and money and keeps me from saying "let's go out"
If I know in advance what I am going to cook it also saves time when
filling out that awful grocery list and when I return home I actually have 
everything it takes to make meals!

Many of my friends have called with that question "What are you cooking"
So when filling out my menu this week and trying to figure out lunches also since
the boys are out of school and I don't want them just eating junk! 
I thought maybe everyone in the bloggy world would like to know my menu's also.
It may seem odd that I would post this on Thursday's however my reasoning is because
I menu plan around the weekly grocery ad's that come out on Wednesday.


THURSDAY


Cereal

Tuna Helper
cottage cheese
yogurt with strawberries

Swedish Meatballs
(I use McCormick's packet for my meatballs and gravy)
Mashed Potatoes
Corn

FRIDAY


Cheesy Scrambled eggs & toast

Corn dog Muffins
Tater Tots
Mandarin Oranges

Crock pot Salsa Chicken
Salad with fresh spinach

SATURDAY 

On your own I'm busy and will be eating out all day :)


SUNDAY

Biscuits & Gravy

Pizza Rolls
Mozzarella Sticks
Chips and Salsa
Won Ton Rolls
(Basic snack finger foods)

Grill Out
Steak
Pasta salad
Baked beans

MONDAY


Pancakes & Sausage

Fried Bologna Sandwiches
tomato & lettuce
(a staple in our family)
Lay's tater chips
Carrot Sticks

Ziti Pasta
(I use vodka sauce and sausage for mine)
Salad
Garlic Bread

TUESDAY 


Cereal

Cowboy Casserole
Mixed Fruit

When browning hamburger for Cowboy Casserole
I brown an extra pound for my Sloppy Joe's for supper.

Sloppy Joe's
(we love manwich)
French Fries
Green Beans

WEDNESDAY


Eggs, Bacon & Toast


PB&J
Carrot Sticks
Applesauce

Chicken & Dumplings
Mixed vegetables

THURSDAY


Waffles and Canadian bacon

Frito Chili Pies
Pears/Peaches

Stir Fry
Rice
Egg rolls


 Hope that helps. If you have a favorite
recipe you would like to share I would love to hear it?

So now you know
WHAT'S COOKIN MOMMA!



OHHH
and since it's Thursday today is a great day
to link up for Meet and Tweet Hop



No comments:

Post a Comment

I cherish every comment that I receive! Thank you for stopping by and sharing in some of my insanity! ~HUGS~