Monday, July 23, 2012

Go read this blog! Yes, Cuz I said so;



Do you scan blogs and never comment?
Do those blogs keep you coming back?
Do you catch yourself wanting to say to the person,
 I am sorry that people are stupid?

Well today I want to mention a blog...

Dysfunctional Dose
 A blog that I stumbled across and although I have never 
interacted with Nikki. And I don't have a special
needs child. She inspires me.
I could tell you why and what her story is but I think it is best
to have you click on her button and read her stories.




You know how you just know you would be friends with someone....
I am sure Nikki and I along with our love of Vodka 
would get along great!


1 comment:

  1. Wow! Thank you! Come join me Thursday for my teen drama "roast"! We'll both drink some vodka and call it a toast ;). Hey, I live in Texas..,where about r u at?? Send me a private message so some blogger killer doesn't try to steal your a**!
    Thanks for making my night!

    ReplyDelete

I cherish every comment that I receive! Thank you for stopping by and sharing in some of my insanity! ~HUGS~