Thursday, July 19, 2012

Teen Birthday, Boobs and Vodka





Hey all...
So it's been a rainy day today
so I haven't done much,
such the life of a "sahm"

We have a teenage birthday party to attend tomorrow.
Oh yeah! (dripping with sarcasm) 
If I just so happen to have a flask of vodka in my purse,
and said vodka makes it into my Coke
 while attending teenage birthday party...

Would that make me a bad mom? 

Obviously, I will be able to enjoy the teenagers much better,
Hell
I might join in as we are going to some trampoline sky jumpy thingy...
*(note to self, wear sports bra)*
Actually, as I am typing this...
 visualizing myself jumping around
with teenagers, happy on a vodka buzz.
 Boobies safely nestled into sports bra.
*(note to self, ace bandage boobies over sports bra)*
After all,
 did I mention it was a
 birthday party for a 15 year old boy.
(gotta protect those babies, no saggy boobies)

Okay...

 Now that I started out to wine,
 cry and complain,
 I think I have found a solution to my problem.
 So glad that y'all were part of my problem 
solving escapade.


Source: someecards.com via GiGi on Pinterest



Have a Great Day Tomorrow...
I know I sure will!


2 comments:

  1. Haha! You are hilarious! I totally understand the teenage thing, so good luck with that ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! Hope you had a good time bouncing around with your vodka!!

    ReplyDelete

I cherish every comment that I receive! Thank you for stopping by and sharing in some of my insanity! ~HUGS~