Friday, August 17, 2012

There's a girl.

So as I had posted about my teen and not knowing what a deodorant stick is and I have to beg and plead with him to take a shower and brush his teeth. Well you lovely readers gave me advise that it would all change when a girl enters the picture. So let me share with you the evidence I found.


Exhibit 1 ~ Wet Towel

I found a wet towel in his bathroom. This has happened
everyday this week. Without asking! 


Exhibit 2


The toothbrush was wet and the pimple cream
had been used. 




Upon seeing the evidence I waited to ask if a girl had
entered the picture and it was confirmed that their was one!





Oh brother!
I'm thinking cheers!
















1 comment:

  1. Love the post. They just don't understand that they can't hide things from us. I nominated you for the Versatile Bloggers Award. You can read my post about it at http://icreatepurtythangs.blogspot.com/2012/08/another-award.html

    ReplyDelete

I cherish every comment that I receive! Thank you for stopping by and sharing in some of my insanity! ~HUGS~