Thursday, May 31, 2012

A Twitter Hop and a Momma bragging!

A Twitter Hop!

How cool is this....

I just happened to run across this and was like.... WoW!
How Cool!
As a fairly new blogger it can be discouraging to find different
blogs to connect with! I blog about a little of this and a whole lot of that so
that makes it even harder to connect as I am not in any certain "category"!

I jumped in and followed all the ladies on twitter so I am excited to see what becomes
of a twitter hop. I am looking forward to reading all of their blogs tomorrow. 

Kinda short and sweet blog today but,
 I wanted to give this a big shout out as I 
think it is awesome cool..
Not to mention how supportive other bloggers are!



Before I let you go...
This proud mom has to brag a little bit!


My 5th grader
(well not no more... sob, sob)
Was recognized with the
President's Education Awards Program
for
Outstanding Academic Excellence
So Proud!!

Has your summer started?
I am so glad ours has....




Have a great Thursday!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I cherish every comment that I receive! Thank you for stopping by and sharing in some of my insanity! ~HUGS~