Friday, June 15, 2012

What's Cookin Momma

Hey everybody....
Sorry this did not get out on Thursday but I was 
having some internet issues. So I am a day late but hopefully not 
a dollar short! :)

Friday

Waffles 
Yogurt parfaits with
grape nuts on top

Frito pies
tomato, lettuce, cheese
Mandarin Oranges

Grilled Salmon
Pasta Salad
Spinach Salad
Roasted corn on the cob

Saturday

Cereal 

Ham and Cheese sandwiches
Pineapple chunks
cottage cheese

Eating out in the pm

Sunday

Biscuits & Gravy
(brunch)

Then for fathers day we will 
eat around 3pm so I only have two meals planned
Grill out
Steaks
Potato Salad
Baked Beans
Deviled eggs

Monday
Cheesy Scrambled Eggs
(only way my kids eat eggs are scrambled)
sausage 
toast

Grilled Cheese
fruit cup

Hot dogs 
French Fries
Jello Cups
(a busy night)

Tuesday

Oatmeal 
with fresh berries

H.M. Mac & Cheese
Ham
apple cobbler

Fajita Enchiladas 
Salad

Wednesday

Bagels with Peanut butter
cream cheese and raisin yogurt cups

English muffin pizza's
Carrot Sticks

Pork Chops
Saffron Rice
Peas

Thursday

Fresh blueberry pancakes
bacon 

Hogie style sub sandwiches
chips
applesauce

Meatloaf
Mashed potatoes
corn

That is this weeks menu plan
so hopefully I will be able to answer the question...

WHAT'S COOKIN MOMMA

Please share with me what you have been 
cooking? I would love to hear! :)






2 comments:

  1. Oh all of that sounds amazing! English muffin pizzas, yeah.. Im going to have to try that

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are yummy and the kiddo's can make their own with favorite toppings! :)

      Delete

I cherish every comment that I receive! Thank you for stopping by and sharing in some of my insanity! ~HUGS~