Thursday, November 7, 2013

I'm back!

Well after a long hiatus I am back and ready to blog…
I have missed it so much yet because of all the crap of life that has been 
going on I just haven't been able to sit and blog.

This last year has been real crappy with the separation of the husband and
trying to deal with teenage boys that are confused. The oldest is rebelling
in every way possible. I understand their hurt and confusion yet his attitude is
really bad. 

I've been applying for jobs but it seems that being old and a stay at home mom,
people don't want to hire you. Or else I am filling the applications wrong.
It's just scary as I am sitting and watching my savings account dwindle away.

I have had a lot on self reflection and how interestingly I
believe I may not of been as happy in my marriage as I thought I was.
Although the pain is hard and very raw, I have came to realize that I think I was
just going through the motions of what I "thought" I was suppose to be.

Since our separation I have met some good gals that I have become friends with.
I started to go to dance class for country dance. My friend "M" has always wanted to
yet hasn't had anyone to go with. So that's fun. I also have a football buddy that is as
passionate about football as I am! So "D" have been looking around to find a fun
sports bar that we can hang out in.

So there you have it!
That's what I've been up to and now 
I'M BACK….



No comments:

Post a Comment

I cherish every comment that I receive! Thank you for stopping by and sharing in some of my insanity! ~HUGS~